Its been a while, but back with the latest! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old September 9th, 2014, 11:11 PM   #1
Its been a while, but back with the latest!
Derek Neustaeter Derek Neustaeter is offline September 9th, 2014, 11:11 PM

Hey guys, just putting the finishing touches on this wedding film. The highlights are complete and uploaded so I figured I'd post it up here and see what you think!

This is one of the nicest venues we have shot to this point. Love shooting outdoors so much. The audio was near perfect for their vows which was great because there vows told the whole story! The prep went well but definitely needed to be two places at once as they were at least 20 minute drive apart.

We were a little late for setting up at the ceremony from prep. In the rushing to set up i managed to step on the leg of my 3 legged monopod and break a leg off of it, was not impressed! I had a prime mounted on the 70d which was now quite shaky because of the lack of one leg. This cleaned up very well in post! Unfortunately the photographer stood in the corner of our A cams frame for quite some time, forcing to off center the frame for a portion of the vows. Can't win them all right? I have been experimenting with the auto focus on the 70d, it works most of the time, but can also be quite frustrating at times.

The reception lighting was great, lots of natural light, which always makes our life a lot easier. The couple was great to work with, very natural! We convinced them to sneak out for a little while to catch a sunset over the river/city which summed up the film nicely. Overall I am very happy with how it turned out!

Derek Neustaeter
Regular Crew
Views: 2497
Old September 16th, 2014, 12:04 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: Its been a while, but back with the latest!

Hey Derek, not much to say, but I was struck by the two shots of the vows written on paper, particularly the first one, where it seemed as if focus was pulled as the groom was speaking. Thought that was powerful.
Adrian Tan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery