Clip to share at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old December 13th, 2007, 09:22 AM   #1
Major Player

Clip to share

I have been a member here for a while but haven't been sharing much work. I am putting together a blog for my company and posted a pre ceremony highlight clip. I was very happy with the entire video, this clip in particular. The couple loved the video and ordered a copy for just about everybody in their family.

Check it out, comments are always appreciated!

Thanks,
Matt
Old December 13th, 2007, 10:03 AM   #2
Major Player

Matt - nice work! I like the use of your fade to black transitions but would have held the fade just a tad for more drama. One thing that bugged me is your opening shot of the Holiday Inn marquee. While it establishes your location, I might have chosen something more glamourous. Good effect with the fast cuts as you transitioned into the choruses.

Art
Art Varga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2007, 06:02 PM   #3
Major Player

Thank you for the feedback.

I understand what you mean about the opening shot. However, the ceremony and reception were both held at the Holiday Inn so I found it fitting as an establishing shot for the entire day.

Matt

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques