Videographer web sites - self promotion at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old May 26th, 2008, 03:40 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Videographer web sites - self promotion

Like most of you, I've been too busy to concentrate on my own web site for some time. Most user sites are generally quite bland too I feel.

I came across moonfruit.com recently, and just thought I would share this find with you if you want to knock up something quickly that looks good for your business, and you don't really know anything about website design.... you can do a lot more than what I achieved.

Anyway, see my site and let me know what you think. My first ever website design, I think it turned out pretty cool for a weekends work.

Thanks all.
Deniz Ahmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:36 AM   #2
Major Player

I strongly recommend WordPress. Some really nice templates which you can tweak and then add content easily enogugh. I only use it for my new blog as I cant tweak it enough for my liking. But still very good.
Danny O'Neill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 02:58 PM   #3
Trustee

Not bad, but one comment...
You really should replace the bride picture on your "Wedding Filming" page.
It's not very emotional or flattering. As the bride looks cross eyed to me while looking at the candle.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques