DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   second shooter for July 12 in GTA (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/125771-second-shooter-july-12-gta.html)

Konrad Czystowski July 11th, 2008 08:40 AM

second shooter for July 12 in GTA

Hey guys,

I need a shooter for wedding tomorrow in GTA. Something came up and and mine can't show up. My back-up shooter also can't come.

If any of you is available, please, contact me.

Thanks

Jason Robinson July 11th, 2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konrad Czystowski (Post 905921)
Hey guys,

I need a shooter for wedding tomorrow in GTA. Something came up and and mine can't show up. My back-up shooter also can't come.

If any of you is available, please, contact me.

Thanks

heh.... got plane tickets from Idaho? :-) Good luck on the hunt for a shooter. I shot a few weddings with out my wife, and even single cam weddings were that much more stressful when I didn't have that second set of eyes to be on "bride watch."

Travis Cossel July 11th, 2008 02:22 PM

"2nd shooter" for "GTA" .... is it too easy to make a Grand Theft Auto joke here?

Jason Bowers July 11th, 2008 07:36 PM

Konrad is an amazing shooter and anyone who can help him out will learn a ton of techniques and skill sets. The person who gets to shoot with him will be one lucky person, who can gain a wealth of knowledge.

Konrad Czystowski July 14th, 2008 03:00 PM

What a weekend it was...
I managed to get hep for the shoot. Otherwise I wouldn't make it to set up for the ceremony in 10 min. That's how much time we had.
It was raining all morning and it was outdoors ceremony. Up to the last minute the couple couldn't decide if they should stick with outside.
They made bold decision and went with outside. It paid off, cause we only saw few drops here and there till the rest of the day.

Travis, stop playing games! Get rid of editing backlog! :)

Jason, thanks for nice words.
And congratulations!!! How is your little boy?

Jason Bowers July 14th, 2008 04:53 PM

Konrad,
I am so glad to hear that everything worked out for you. The whole weekend went by in a flash, the baby and mother are doing great and now at home. I am so sorry i missed the opportunity to shoot with you and meet the crew. I hope to meet soon though as I hope the trips to T.O. will be increasing.

Jason

Ram Purad July 15th, 2008 09:55 AM

Konrad,

I'm glad to know that you got help and everything went okay. Too bad I was unable to help you out that day due to my prior booking. Hopefully we will work together sometimes in the near future.

Btw, this is a small teaser I've put together from the July 12th wedding I shot, if you care to check it out:

http://www.butterflysquad.com/?p=55

Travis Cossel July 15th, 2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konrad Czystowski (Post 907261)
Travis, stop playing games! Get rid of editing backlog! :)

Hey, there's nothing like jacking a car and running over pedestrians in a virtual world as a way to zone out from a 14-hour wedding day!

Jason Robinson July 15th, 2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis Cossel (Post 907805)
Hey, there's nothing like jacking a car and running over pedestrians in a virtual world as a way to zone out from a 14-hour wedding day!

I like the Mario Kart version. Though I think that creates more cursing than necessary, especially when playing against the AI which cheats horribly.

Travis Cossel July 15th, 2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Robinson (Post 907813)
I like the Mario Kart version. Though I think that creates more cursing than necessary, especially when playing against the AI which cheats horribly.

That's pretty funny. AI's don't have souls do they? d;-)