Something to Share - Shadowplay Featured on Jessica Claire's website! - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old August 19th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #16
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris P. Jones View Post
Matt,

Good stuff.

Have you found that the ShootSac is usable for videographers?

jones
Thanks Chris. The Shootsac is designed as a lens bag so if you're shooting with a 35mm adapter and have a collection of lenses then it'd be great. As my collection of SLR lenses grows I'll be looking to get my own 'manly' shootsac. But for now, I mostly borrow lenses off Katie :)

The lens pockets could be used for other purposes I guess but I haven't investigated that myself.
Old August 20th, 2008, 02:03 AM   #17
Major Player

Shadowplay is awesome!

This'll do wonders for your hits. From Claire no less. Cheers Mate!
Jason Magbanua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2008, 09:59 PM   #18
New Boot

Wow!

Matt,

Your videography and your wife's photography are stunning. I'd love to come and watch you all do your shots -- but I live half a world away and you probably prefer working with out people hanging around! Thanks so much for uploading some of your work to Vimeo. I have run it with out the HD, but your use of focus changes, switching to BW from color, the angles you shoot from... -- just amazing. I'm just sitting here wondering how you plan your shoots, pick the locations... The work that goes into it pre and post must be incredible. I'm sure your clients are very pleased. Best wishes!

-- Will
Will Pherigo is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques