DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Who is attending RE:frame? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/128332-who-attending-re-frame.html)

Oleg Kalyan August 20th, 2008 12:26 AM

Who is attending RE:Frame?

How many of DVinfo forum members are planning to attend?
What motivates you to visit this seminar?

Louis Maddalena August 20th, 2008 12:51 AM

I would like to know what is is, and where. Does it have a website?

Oleg Kalyan August 20th, 2008 02:02 AM

ReFrame

Danny O'Neill August 20th, 2008 03:59 AM

It looks like the wife and I may be. Just sorting out some logisitcs but a deposit for 2 maybe coming their way :)

Shaun Conner August 20th, 2008 06:38 AM

I found out about it too late to make the New Orleans one which is basically in my backyard, but I will make Austin.

Chris P. Jones August 20th, 2008 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oleg Kalyan (Post 922386)

me! but I'm presenting :->.

probably can't say too much more about it because that might be considered advertising.

jones

Scott Shama August 20th, 2008 02:54 PM

My wife and I are going to the New Orleans edition. We are hoping to learn more about how to generate the number of clients that some of the Reframers have been able to now that we believe our work is comparable. Picking up some new shooting and editing ideas is always helpful too. To be honest the main reasons we chose it over WEVA this year was the fact that I really like almost all of the presenters work, there's only 50 people, and it's in a decent location compared to WEVA and 4ever... Not sure why they chose Texas for the next one though...

Scott

Travis Cossel August 20th, 2008 05:16 PM

I'm "motivated" to go, but not quite "bankrolled" to go, lol. Looks like a great event, though.

Patrick Moreau August 20th, 2008 05:49 PM

I'm thinking of checkin' out the Austin event. I hear they have some cool cats speaking there :)

Franklin Bencosme August 20th, 2008 09:13 PM

I coming from Dominican Republic...

Matthew Craggs August 21st, 2008 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Moreau (Post 922745)
I'm thinking of checkin' out the Austin event. I hear they have some cool cats speaking there :)

Don't want to be a hijacker, but re: workshops, some of us are still waiting for the "big news" alluded to on the one and only Still Motion blog. Any news about when we can expect some details on that?

Chris Hurd August 21st, 2008 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Shama (Post 922681)
Not sure why they chose Texas for the next one though...

Come on down to Austin sometime, and we'll show you.

Danny O'Neill August 21st, 2008 10:18 AM

Whos running Re:frame as the wife has submitted a query as we want to pay a deposit for 2 of us but were married so will be sharing a room and the booking page only seems to let you pay a deposit for 1. Just want to ensure we get to book and dont miss out.

Scott Shama August 21st, 2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hurd (Post 922927)
Come on down to Austin sometime, and we'll show you.

I've actually spent some time in Texas... hence my comment... ;) Don't take it personally, there's are many parts of the country I have no interest going back to...

Scott Shama August 21st, 2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny O'Neill (Post 923035)
Whos running Re:frame as the wife has submitted a query as we want to pay a deposit for 2 of us but were married so will be sharing a room and the booking page only seems to let you pay a deposit for 1. Just want to ensure we get to book and dont miss out.

There's no discount for sharing a room.... unfortunately. I had the same issue when my wife and I booked... It kinda sounds like there's a profit margin thing going on there... ;)