Same Day Edit - Aug 23 - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old August 25th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #16
Major Player

Great piece, you've incorporated the glide track shots really well and fit the style perfectly. I would be very proud of an SDE like that, it had a good amount of emotional moments without being over powering. Really like the editing at the B/W bit with the bride :)
Peter Szilveszter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:20 AM   #17
Major Player

Patrick.
The moment i got that track I knew I had to come up with that shot. Most of the churches we shoot in have very thick walls and have large doors which swing inward. That would have ruined the shot. I knew I had to do it when I saw the partitions for the bride.

Travis.
The omnitracker is in hiatus because it's much too bulky to bring along. Also, the times I have it, I get too excited and take forever to do my wedding stuff shoot to the point of overdoing it.

Thanks Peter!
Jason Magbanua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2008, 03:19 PM   #18
Regular Crew

Jason very maganda video. :)

I like the feel and the motion throughout the whole clip. I noticed that this particular SDE has much cooler colors than your traditional work and i like it. Have you changed your recipe? Care to PM it to me? pretty please?

Keep up the good work.
Carl Wilky is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques