DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Couple Music Video - Melissa & Ezra (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/130897-couple-music-video-melissa-ezra.html)

SiuChung Leung September 16th, 2008 04:09 AM

Couple Music Video - Melissa & Ezra

We did two video over the weekend, one STD and one couple Music Video. Actually I can't really think of a name for this video yet, since this video is a pre-wedding video, a bit like love story but they don't really tell a story. So I just call it Couple music video. If you have a any idea, please let me know!!

Melissa & Ezra's Question on Vimeo

S.C. Leung

Peter Szilveszter September 16th, 2008 04:35 AM

I really liked it, very cute. The shot where Ezra pops into shot with the ice cream made me LOL. Also really liked the colour grading as well. The couple seemed very natural at doing this in front of the cam.

I think this could easly be a Love story but people have different interpretation.

If I had to make a suggestion for the name maybe "In Love" video?

Travis Cossel September 16th, 2008 01:22 PM

This was an interesting video. I've seen a lot of videos called love story videos even though you never heard a word from the couple, so you could probably call it a love story video and no one would cry foul.

I enjoyed watching. The editing was great, color was great, filming was great (some windy shots obviously, but sometimes you're at the mercy of mother nature). The couple was awesome once again. I don't know how you keep finding such animated, fun couples. When they were on the jetty by the ocean and you were filming from far away I'm assuming the couple was just making up stuff to do? Or did you give them ideas before they went out there?

The only thing I didn't like so much was how the video ended. I was into it and then it just felt like it ended kind of abruptly. I think it really would have helped to end the video before the singing started up again. Thanks for sharing again. Please tell me how to find such fun, camera-friendly couples, lol!

Carl Wilky September 16th, 2008 02:49 PM

Fun video

I really liked this video SuiChung (not sure if this is your first name) the color correction was genius and the subjects really got into it which made the video much more interesting. Even the choice of song fit well with you clip.

I kind have to agree with Travis, the whole video is really well thought out and it captivated me and then that was it, it almost feels like i only downloaded half of file.

Thank you and looking forward to some more work from you.

SiuChung Leung September 16th, 2008 08:18 PM

Thx all,

Ezra was a really funny person. He had some background in stage production so he really active in front the camera. Actually, he is the one who came up with most of the act in the video. Is always nice to work with outgoing, funny couples.

About the ending, I agree we can do a better job for the ending but we are rushing to finish this video to show it at wedding show. We will re-edit the ending bit!

Paul Leung September 18th, 2008 11:15 PM

wow, love it.

Did you use a 35mm adapter? If so, which one?

SiuChung Leung September 19th, 2008 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Leung (Post 939349)
wow, love it.

Did you use a 35mm adapter? If so, which one?

we use letus HD100