Toronto Based Videographer at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old February 19th, 2009, 10:07 AM   #1
Major Player

Toronto Based Videographer

Hello,

A wedding photog is looking to partner up with a wedding videographer. I also do wedding photography so we can't work together. I did tell her that I belong to a Forum of outstanding Wedding Videographers so if interested contact her. Here's her AD at kijiji

"As a wedding photographer I am constantly being asked for refferals for
professional videographers. I'm looking for a talented and professional
videographer who I can refer my clients too. I'm in return am looking for
reciprocation.

I'm not intersted in booking the weddings for you, you must have you
own business already.
You must have a professional website where you can link my website for your clients to see, in return I would do the same.

If you think you are right for this opportunity, please send me a link to your website and we will take it from there.

Please visit my site Photography by L. A. M Fashion & Weddings and see if your work compliments mine"

Good luck.
Noel Lising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #2
Major Player

Thanks!

I'll look into this!
Kelsey Emuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2009, 06:59 AM   #3
Regular Crew

2nd Shooter in Toronto Needed!

Not meaning to Hi-jack the post, but I also posted and AD in Kijiji for a 2nd shooter in Toronto. Here is the AD:

We are a wedding video production company that primarily shoots south asian weddings. We are looking for a freelance videographer to join our team as a 2nd shooter for weddings.

- The candidate must own his/her HDV professional camcorder and accessories.
- Able to provide his/her own transportation to get to the shooting locations.

This is not a full time opportunity. Payments are made as per each shoot. Checkout our work at ButterflySquad.com Blog. If you feel that you are a creative individual who can contribute to our style of work, please feel free to contact us at info@butterflysquad.com.

I have my regular 2nd shooter. But I would like to have one more person as a back up just in case if my 2nd shooter is not available. PM me if you are interested. Thanks and my apologies for hi-jacking the post (sort of).

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques