Toronto Based Videographer at

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old February 19th, 2009, 09:07 AM   #1
Major Player
Toronto Based Videographer

A wedding photog is looking to partner up with a wedding videographer. I also do wedding photography so we can't work together. I did tell her that I belong to a Forum of outstanding Wedding Videographers so if interested contact her. Here's her AD at kijiji

"As a wedding photographer I am constantly being asked for refferals for
professional videographers. I'm looking for a talented and professional
videographer who I can refer my clients too. I'm in return am looking for

I'm not intersted in booking the weddings for you, you must have you
own business already.
You must have a professional website where you can link my website for your clients to see, in return I would do the same.

If you think you are right for this opportunity, please send me a link to your website and we will take it from there.

Please visit my site Photography by L. A. M Fashion & Weddings and see if your work compliments mine"

Good luck.
Noel Lising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2009, 06:22 PM   #2
Major Player

I'll look into this!
Kelsey Emuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2009, 05:59 AM   #3
Regular Crew
2nd Shooter in Toronto Needed!

Not meaning to Hi-jack the post, but I also posted and AD in Kijiji for a 2nd shooter in Toronto. Here is the AD:

We are a wedding video production company that primarily shoots south asian weddings. We are looking for a freelance videographer to join our team as a 2nd shooter for weddings.

- The candidate must own his/her HDV professional camcorder and accessories.
- Able to provide his/her own transportation to get to the shooting locations.

This is not a full time opportunity. Payments are made as per each shoot. Checkout our work at Blog. If you feel that you are a creative individual who can contribute to our style of work, please feel free to contact us at

I have my regular 2nd shooter. But I would like to have one more person as a back up just in case if my 2nd shooter is not available. PM me if you are interested. Thanks and my apologies for hi-jacking the post (sort of).
Ram Purad :: Aspiring Event Filmmaker
Ram Purad is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques