Indislider question at

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 19th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Regular Crew
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Staten Island, New York
Posts: 44
Indislider question

Just bought a Manfrotto 351MVB2 tripod with a 503 hdv head. Which indislider to I buy for this model? Is it just the Indislider Pro 36" or do I get the Indislider pro with bogen adapters? Can't figure this one. I went to B&H and the sales rep told me with this particular model that I have I can just buy the Indislidr pro 36". When I get home and took the head off all I have is a bowl on the sticks and the head had the thread. To get the Indislider that is 36" for $499 you need a tripod that has a flat plate with a threaded bolt sticking up. I don't have that. Is there a certain way to take the head off? I unscrewed the bottom of the head that helps you balance out the head even though the sticks are not straight. and then the whole head came out. Is there another way to remove the head off the sticks? check out
Tom Marks is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

(800) 223-2500
New York, NY

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Texas Media Systems
(512) 440-1400
Austin, TX

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

(800) 323-2325
Mineola, NY

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 AM.

DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2018 The Digital Video Information Network