Sample Wedding DVD Giveaway at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old July 24th, 2009, 09:46 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Sample Wedding DVD Giveaway

Stupid me, finished a wedding DVD that I messed up the date. The date was printed on the cover and the inside content. I have to redo them. Now I have 8 of this DVD that I am about to throw away. I think it might be helpful to share with someone who need to do a wedding for family members or friends. You can see how I organze the DVD content and the navigation.

The DVD is feature rich with menus, scene selection, and bonus features (highlights, interviews, bloopers, slideshow...). It also comes with trilingual menu display (English, Chinese, Indonesian), and 2 audio tracks with different theme of background audio for the entire wedding DVD.

If you are interested, email me at info@lacolorshop.com. I will ask you to pay $9 (US) or $15 (other countries) for shipping and the material cost through Paypal.

If you are interested in the BluRay version, I can do that but you will have to pay for the bluray disc as well.

PS: Will not mail to anybody in California for obvious reason =)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques