DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Glen Elliott finally made "official." (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/39021-glen-elliott-finally-made-official.html)

Chris Hurd February 7th, 2005 01:03 PM

Glen Elliott finally made "official."

Why wasn't Glen Elliott named the moderator of this forum back when we first set it up so many months ago now? Good question. I'm still trying to find a decent answer for that. Meanwhile, it's finally official: please welcome Glen Elliott as the moderator of our Weddings & Events board, a well-deserved position, I'm sure you'll all agree.

Boyd Ostroff February 7th, 2005 01:37 PM

Congratulation Glen; great to have you on our team!

Edward Troxel February 7th, 2005 02:01 PM

Welcome Glen.

Glen Elliott February 7th, 2005 02:05 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. It's an honor.

Jeff Bradt February 7th, 2005 02:54 PM

Well deserved Glen! A great choice. - Jeff

Bob Costa February 7th, 2005 03:51 PM

I never know whether to congratulate a moderator, offer sympathy, or just wish them luck. Pick whichever one you need. :)

Edward Troxel February 7th, 2005 04:35 PM

<<<-- Originally posted by John Galt : I never know whether to congratulate a moderator, offer sympathy, or just wish them luck. Pick whichever one you need. :) -->>>

How about all the above!

Jimmy McKenzie February 7th, 2005 05:21 PM

Congratulations Glen, I look forward to your keen insight as you moderate this very important area of Dv info. I am just curious if your profession sees you working the corporate video or more toward the wedding production side of the business?

Again, thanks for taking the necessary time out of your schedule to assist all of us in what is truly an incredible hobby/profession.

Kind regards and a warm welcome.

Glen Elliott February 7th, 2005 05:36 PM

Thank you. The closest thing to corporate work I've done are local commercials. The bulk of my work are wedding productions. I do this part time with a cap around 7-14 bookings a year.

Mark A. Foley February 8th, 2005 06:55 AM

You're 'da man Glen.....
Mark

Tim Borek February 8th, 2005 11:32 AM

Way to go!

Thanks in advance for all the knowledge, Glen!

Mark Von Lanken February 8th, 2005 06:35 PM

Congratulations Glen!

It's amazing to see how far you have come in such a short period of time. You have earned it. Thanks for telling me about this board. We are looking forward to meeting you in March up in NYC.

All My Best,
Mark Von Lanken
Picture This Productions
www.TulsaWeddingVideos.com

Glen Elliott February 8th, 2005 08:45 PM

I'm looking forward to meeting the both of you as well in NYC. Thanks for all the insite you've provided me- you've been instrumental in my continued growth.

Jennifer Moak February 8th, 2005 10:18 PM

Good Lord, man. When do you have time to edit.

I'm following you... (insert a sing song voice.) ;o)

Glen Elliott February 9th, 2005 07:32 AM

Hey Jenn welcome to DVinfo! Yeah I find a good 2-3 hours a night to chip away at my projects. On some nights I can actually get a good 4-5 hours in.

Most of my time spend on the board is in my office during my dayjob. *shhhhh*