feedback for prewedding film yet to be shown - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old November 1st, 2009, 04:59 AM   #16
Major Player

Excellent work as usual, Santo! I loved the overall look of the piece - very nice color work. I also loved the rack focus you did at the bar - just the right use - not too much, but perfect for telling the story.

The subtitles were okay - although being an old audio guy I am partial to audio. Either way your story gets told, tho. I'm sure this will be treasured by the couple and their guests at the wedding!
Bill Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2009, 09:25 AM   #17
Major Player

Beautiful job. It's hard to believe you will get paid what you deserve.
Rob Morse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2009, 11:21 AM   #18
Major Player

The revised version is great also. How long did it take you to shoot and edit this piece?
Kevin Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:21 AM   #19
Major Player

@bill: the audio has been the biggest debate :P I will think about adding more audio on the next one. thanks for that.

@Rob: not yet, but we're on a good start with prewedding films. our price has increased more than double since the first time we did it and people keep on enquiring. slowly but surely.. :)

@Kevin: This was a one day shoot and one day editing + one day drafting (client feedback)
we try not to spend too much time as we would in a short film. budget doesn't allow :P but as a result, we have learned to work more efficiently.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques