DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Mayad studio shooting my wedding !? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/467525-mayad-studio-shooting-my-wedding.html)

Susanto Widjaja November 11th, 2009 11:52 AM

Mayad studio shooting my wedding !?

Are you kidding me??? YES IT IS FOR REAL!!! HAHAHA

Hi guys!

I've been a regular in this forum and have learned a great deal from this place, not to mention the fun and laughter I got as well.

I'm actually having my wedding this coming 6th December in Jakarta, Indonesia and guess what..??? MAYAD STUDIO IS SHOOTING OUR WEDDING!!!

HIP HIP........... HOORRRAAAYYY!!!

Mayad Studio was one of the few wedding studio that I came across and fallen in love with when I first started filming weddings.. and boy.. my dream has come true for them to shoot my wedding!!!

hahaha.. so I just want to ask you guys to kindly give your support to Fiel and the team at Mayad (and also to give them some pressure :P ) as all of us are regulars in this forum as well.

Sorry Fiel, I just had to do this, I've been planning to do this ever since I booked you months ago... :P

Ian Salim also knows about this and I'd like to invite him to my wedding (if he's not filming) Apparently 6th December is one of the busiest day in wedding business in Jakarta... so hard to find good vendors that are available...

Ian, just trying my luck here, are you filming on the day?

Anyhow... the video is the second aspect that I look forward the most.. the first is marrying my bride of course.. :P and I can't wait to see how fiel and the gang work their magic on my wedding day... I'll try not to keep on looking on what they're doing every once in a while :P It would be hard.. but I'll try my best hahaha..

Thanks guys!!!

Santo
(The happy wedding videographer)

Noel Lising November 11th, 2009 12:19 PM

Congratulations Santo, you made a wonderful choice in Mayad Studios. Now be a Groom on your wedding day, concentrate on the wedding and not on the technicalities of the shoot. LOL

Aaron Mayberry November 11th, 2009 12:21 PM

Congrats to you and your bride!

Monday Isa November 11th, 2009 02:10 PM

Don't forget to post the trailer!!!

Randy Panado November 11th, 2009 06:44 PM

Congrats :)

Mayad rocks. Looking forward to the footage!

Steve Slattery November 12th, 2009 09:29 AM

OK now Im super jealous, want to get married again!!

Terry Esslinger November 12th, 2009 01:54 PM

Say What? You must be nuts!

Travis Cossel November 12th, 2009 08:44 PM

That's awesome. I'd be pretty excited too! d;-)

Ian Lim November 13th, 2009 04:45 AM

Santo, just try not to get caught in frame - pushing and pulling dslr on glidetrack during ceremony or wearing smooth shooter vest instead of your groom suit in the morning... LOL... :P :P

Too bad I already have shooting schedule on 6th December and miss my opportunity to jam along with Fiel and the gang :( Anyway, I'm going to meet them on 7th, and hoping you can join us as well (only if you can get up after the 1st night! LOL....hehe..)

Good luck on your wedding and wish you all the best! :D

Susanto Widjaja November 13th, 2009 01:18 PM

Thanks a lot guys! appreciate all the support! :P

@Ian: No worries buddy. I was very sure you'd be booked on that day. I don't know whether I can catch up on 7th or not. We're planning to just spend the day around the hotel so if you'd have your meeting around grand indonesia or kempinski, I might be able to jump in for a bit. But don't worry about me too much :)

Santo

Warren Kawamoto November 14th, 2009 05:37 AM

Congratulations Santo!
Now out of curiosity, who's doing the still photography and how many photographers/videographers will be shooting your wedding??

Dimitris Mantalias November 14th, 2009 05:42 AM

Congrats, Santo! First time I watched the work of Mayad Studios, I was like "what the...". I was instantly amazed by their wealth of ideas put on video. I'm sure you're very happy. :)

Raphael Jamil Pranga November 15th, 2009 12:02 PM

Santo!!!! Somehow i knew you'd do this! hahahahaha!
Can't wait to meet you guys on the 2nd of Dec!

Susanto Widjaja November 19th, 2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raphael Jamil Pranga (Post 1447686)
Santo!!!! Somehow i knew you'd do this! hahahahaha!
Can't wait to meet you guys on the 2nd of Dec!

great people think alike....

:P

Susanto Widjaja December 2nd, 2009 10:03 AM

just met fiel, jose and alvin today for a casual meeting discussing our wedding and fun dinner.

very very fun and humble people and never hesitant to share their experience.. we clicked from the very beginning..

and the one part that shocked me the most, they are all just 24 yo..

my gosh..

can't wait to see them again on saturday. They're off tomorrow to shoot a wedding in Bali.

Go Mayad Studio!!

Santo