DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Maybe you can help me with a song... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/475372-maybe-you-can-help-me-song.html)

Stephen J. Williams March 22nd, 2010 06:49 PM

Maybe you can help me with a song...

I'm looking for a pretty upbeat royalty free song with vocals.... My hopes are that maybe someone has one in their library that they like and can point me to the site for download and purchase....
I've been through a lot of sites already searching for the right song... Neosounds, revostock, killertracks, withetiquette, stock20... The search has been going on for hours.

Any help will be appreciated.

Steve

Dimitris Mantalias March 22nd, 2010 07:08 PM

My favorite royalty free site is definitely Audio Network - Production Music Library
The quality is simply amazing, although more expensive than most sites

Stephen J. Williams March 22nd, 2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimitris Mantalias (Post 1503847)
My favorite royalty free site is definitely Audio Network - Production Music Library
The quality is simply amazing, although more expensive than most sites

Thanks for the quick reply Dimitris... I've already started the search again and that site shows some real promise. Most of the songs I have listened to sound great and are exactly the style that I'm looking for. To bad it's a little pricey like you mentioned... Maybe if I wasn't getting paid with the USD :-)

Steve

Chris Harding March 22nd, 2010 08:26 PM

Hi Stephen

If instrumental is OK then take a look at the Smart Sound previews. That's all I use for weddings mainly because you can compose the track to exactly the right length to fit the vision exactly!! They don't have any vocals unfortunately but the music is pretty professional!!

Chris

Sarah Pendergraft March 23rd, 2010 08:52 AM

Have you looked at Triple Scoop Music : Award-winning music licensing for photographers, videographers and creative professionals! yet? I don't use it much since it's like $60 per song and I usually get what I need (in terms of instrumentals) from revostock, but when it comes to royalty free with vocals I think it's the best (other than pump audio, but that's MUCH more expensive).

Stephen J. Williams March 23rd, 2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah Pendergraft (Post 1504116)
Have you looked at Triple Scoop Music : Award-winning music licensing for photographers, videographers and creative professionals! yet? I don't use it much since it's like $60 per song and I usually get what I need (in terms of instrumentals) from revostock, but when it comes to royalty free with vocals I think it's the best (other than pump audio, but that's MUCH more expensive).

Hey guys, thanks for the replies... Sarah, thanks for the link to triplescoop... It's exactly the type of music that I was looking for.

Steve