Draft copy? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old April 19th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #1
Major Player

Draft copy?

How many of you offer a draft copy as part of your contract? Our contract states that after the B&G receive a draft, they have 1 week to suggest any changes (up to a certain amount of editing time). I'm wondering if this is the norm or if final products are delivered "as is".
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:02 PM   #2
New Boot

In our contract we tell them that we will correct any changes that are our fault - meaning, spelling errors, technical glitches or maybe something was happening in the background that is offensive that we did realize - anything beyond that - we can change but for an editing fee. If it isn't a big edit - just something small - then I just charge for an extra DVD.
Heather Coleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2010, 04:30 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Hi Michael,

I started a similar topic few days ago. Have a read: http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-...nts-input.html
Hameed Aabid is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques