|June 8th, 2010, 04:23 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
One month to go - Exposed Down Under
We are very excited that Exposed Down Under is drawing closer to launching.
Our presenters include internationally renowned producers, Jason Magbanua, Alvin Paver, Michael Y Wong & Konrad Czystowski.
You may have noticed on our schedule that we will be running an Editor's Challenge on the Wednesday afternoon. This will be a fun event with a pretty cool prize for the person judged as the winner.
Canon Australia have donated a brand-spanking-new 5D Mark 2 for us to award as the prize for this competition!
The Challenge (details to be confirmed):
* You will be given approx 1 hour of raw wedding-footage filmed with the 5D Mark 2 to work with. Everyone will have the same footage.
* Opportunity will be given to those who need to convert the footage prior to the competition starting.
* Entry is completely optional. If you don't wish to enter, you can watch the others editing (and put a little extra pressure on them!).
* To enter, you will need to bring your own laptop and headphones to edit on.
* Your aim will be to produce a 2 to 3 minute clip from the material that you have.
* Time allowed to edit and produce your final clip onto a usb stick will be 1 hour.
* All clips will be shown and judged by our 4 International speakers.
There are limited places left for this workshop, so if you wish to take advantage of this opportunity which is filled with both local & internationally talented producers, please enquire quickly.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|