Looking to buy you Wedding DVD Cover Templates at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old August 12th, 2010, 06:26 AM   #1
Major Player

Looking to buy you Wedding DVD Cover Templates

I'm so over my templates and clients are realizing that some are the same. I'm wondering if any of you would like to sell me your DVD cover and DVD disc templates that were made in photoshop and DVD Menus. Of course, I will change it around it make it my own.

Anyone?
Kelly Langerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2010, 05:05 PM   #2
New Boot

To be honest, aside from the template to make everything fit the paper, I don't actually use a template.

Rather, if I do, it's just that all my covers have their own "style" that I can reuse repeatedly.

My cases are Super Jewel "King" cases, using their own proprietary inserts.

I use screen captures from the wedding for the front, inside tray, and back tray. I make the inside tray and the DVD itself match. If I'm not happy with how my screen captures export and adjust for the case, I'll email the photog for a comparable picture they took and I've never had one turn me down!

If you'd like, I'd be happy to send you the one I'm doing from my current wedding edit. I guess what I'm ultimately saying is that developing a brand...developing a style for your cases is just as important as developing your style for your videos. If you have a style, then there's no such thing as "realizing some are the same". They're inherently similar, but customized on a per-wedding basis.

-Corey
Corey Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2010, 06:56 PM   #3
Major Player

Corey, thanks! I think what I need is something to build off and make it my own. I'd love to see what you are creating.

I do 50 weddings a year and to create them myself and watch my new baby is just impossible for me. I'd rather pay!

Or if anyone has a screen shot of what they are doing I'd love to see them.

Best,
Kelly Langerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2010, 10:03 PM   #4
Major Player

Google Images

search: wedding dvd cover
John Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2010, 03:36 PM   #5
Major Player

precompose.com have those together with their templates
Old August 16th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #6
Trustee

Loads of examples online.. Just a few i spotted. Super Jewel case is nice.. just ask the couple to provide some photos or use frame grabs. Touch up with some photoshop and u r good to go. Good luck.

http://jcprovideo.com/wp-content/upl...keziadvdlg.jpg

FocalPoint Cinematic Weddings Blog Archive Custom DVD Artwork

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques