Wedding Seminars - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old August 17th, 2005, 07:37 AM   #16
Trustee

Chris, remember you might want to keep an eye out for The 4EVER Group's inaugural convention, which will be will be January 9-12, 2006 at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, FL. Should be real informative as most of the founders of the 4EVER Group helped form and came from WEVA.

They haven't announced any information in reagrds to classes or presenters, but check on thier site for information, which I am told will be posted sometime in the near future.

Look further up this post again for details from Steve Wernick of the 4EVER Group.

Maybe I'll see you there in Jan.

Michael Liebergot
LVProductions
Michael Liebergot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2005, 08:23 AM   #17
Obstreperous Rex

Thanks Michael, I wasn't aware of that one, but I did hear about the New York Video Summit which I guess is put on by the same outfit, 4EVER Group. And it's happening right now! August 16th and 17th in NYC. Wish I could have made it to that one as well. So many shows! So little time.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2005, 08:34 AM   #18
Trustee

"but I did hear about the New York Video Summit which I guess is put on by the same outfit, 4EVER Group."

Yes it's the same group, and unfortunately I wasn't able to go up as I had just gotten back from vacation and couldn't take the time. It would have been easy as I am in the D.C. area and could have taken a train up to Penn Station, and just walked across the street to the PA. Hotel where it was being held.
Michael Liebergot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2005, 03:56 PM   #19
The 4EVER Group

Wedding Seminars

The people who attended the NY Video Summit, as well as the Day with Randy Stubbs, can best talk about their experiences, but I think the reviews will be positive. We're in the planning stages for a Chicago Video Summit, to be held in the fall.

On the agenda with a definite date is the Dallas Video Summit, which will be August 30, 2005, at the DFW Airport Marriott North. There are some great presenters covering all aspects of the event video business. John Goolsby is our headline presenter, and he always has an informative program.

You should know the drill by now: please check our web site at www.4EVERGroup.com for complete details.

Steve Wernick
Director of Development
The 4EVER Group
Steve Wernick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2005, 04:04 PM   #20
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Wernick
The people who attended the NY Video Summit, as well as the Day with Randy Stubbs, can best talk about their experiences, but I think the reviews will be positive. We're in the planning stages for a Chicago Video Summit, to be held in the fall.

On the agenda with a definite date is the Dallas Video Summit, which will be August 30, 2005, at the DFW Airport Marriott North. There are some great presenters covering all aspects of the event video business. John Goolsby is our headline presenter, and he always has an informative program.

You should know the drill by now: please check our web site at www.4EVERGroup.com for complete details.

Steve Wernick
Director of Development
The 4EVER Group
Hey Steve- how about a Philadelphia Video Summit?! Btw, are you going to the next GPVA meeting- if so I want to chat with you. Thanks!
Glen Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2005, 06:16 PM   #21
Trustee

"The people who attended the NY Video Summit, as well as the Day with Randy Stubbs, can best talk about their experiences, but I think the reviews will be positive."

Steve, from what I have heard from those who attended, said the NY Video Summit was great. Many were especially raving about the day with Randy Stubbs, which was said to be an invaluable experience for them.

Hey Glenn, a Philadeliphia Video Summit sounds good to me too, as I am from Philliy originally.
Michael Liebergot is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques