DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   DVD Case (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/493712-dvd-case.html)

Jeremy White March 28th, 2011 09:15 AM

DVD Case

I've seen threads on here before about cases, but it's been quite a while. I'm wondering what everybody uses to present their DVD's to the couple? Here's what I use:

Neil Enterprises - ProLine - CD/DVD Folios - 171Box Deluxe CD/DVD Folio Album

Greg Fiske March 28th, 2011 09:28 AM

Re: DVD Case

Currently using tin cases:
Tin CD Case, Square, With Window from Am-Dig. We also have CD-R, DVD-R, DVD cases, CD jewel cases, labels, cables, and tapes.

Really like working with this company and would like to use these in the future:
Dvd Cases | Loktah

Jeremy White March 28th, 2011 09:43 AM

WOW I LOVE those Loktah cases! Amazing! I might switch over to these now!

Kelly Langerak March 29th, 2011 12:49 PM

WWHC is another place. You have to set up an account with them and send them 5 photos with these standards... Prepare your files as follows: sized to 8x10 at 300 PPI, in any imbedded color space and saved as a baseline standard, level 10 JPEG. Any B&W images also should be in RGB, not Grayscale

But once that is done the quality is amazing. The turn around time is about 2-3 days too.
CD & DVD Cases | WHCC

Stephen J. Williams March 29th, 2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly Langerak (Post 1633024)
WWHC is another place. You have to set up an account with them and send them 5 photos with these standards... Prepare your files as follows: sized to 8x10 at 300 PPI, in any imbedded color space and saved as a baseline standard, level 10 JPEG. Any B&W images also should be in RGB, not Grayscale

But once that is done the quality is amazing. The turn around time is about 2-3 days too.
CD & DVD Cases | WHCC

Got say I'm loving the product that WHCC puts out. I just created an account last week and was surprised how fast there turn around time is. Right now I create my own personalized covers, the quality and paper styles WHCC offers is awesome. They also have DVD cases that you can personalize.

Steve

Michael Simons March 29th, 2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen J. Williams (Post 1633090)
Got say I'm loving the product that WHCC puts out. I just created an account last week and was surprised how fast there turn around time is. Right now I create my own personalized covers, the quality and paper styles WHCC offers is awesome. They also have DVD cases that you can personalize.

Steve

Are they almost $30 per DVD?

Stephen J. Williams March 29th, 2011 04:57 PM

Yep.... I haven't bought the case yet. I'm printing on metalic paper and love how it looks. I do have a photog who uses the cases and they look great as well. I would say they are well worth the money if you had already factored it into your cost (which I haven't)

Kelly Langerak March 29th, 2011 05:11 PM

I'd pay $30 to see my poetential brides gasp as the pick it up.

I can't stand the plastic cases or tins at all.

Leather cases with my logo is another option I'm going to offer.

Lisa Maxwell March 30th, 2011 09:45 AM

Topflight also has some good choices.
Deluxe CD / DVD Albums for a Single Disk by TAP Packaging Solutions