Love Story Ideas Please? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old May 5th, 2011, 07:43 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Re: Love Story Ideas Please?

Thanks Steve...this videography stuff ain't for no sissies! Holy moly I'm overwhelmed with all that has to be accounted for, everything that has to be understood, etc. Photographers have it way easy compared to this, don't they?
Lisa Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #17
Major Player

Re: Love Story Ideas Please?

To shed some light on my video, the main reason why the couple didn't look totally into it during the interview is because it is my sister and her husband. I filmed their wedding months ago, and asked them while they were in town for Easter if they would let me do a love story vid with them for practice. The whole thing was sort of rushed because he wasn't thrilled with the idea. All the lovey dovey stuff outside was pretty much forced/fake, lol. Believe me, they're not like that. Ah, the magic of Hollywood, erm..Orlando..uh...filmmaking!

Anyway, I tried to make the interview quick and painless on their part, which is why I kept it in one location. If this was actually an eager couple who paid me and were about to get married it would have been different, and it would have shown in their faces. So, I don't think it's necessary to have both of them in the same room/next to each other.
Patrick Janka is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques