Share your favourite accessory - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old July 14th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #16
Major Player

Re: Share your favourite accessory

Monitor/evf. The improvement to focusing is probably very minimal, but its the small things that help you stand out.
Greg Fiske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #17
Major Player

Coming a little late to this topic, but over the past couple of weeks I cannot tell you how often velcro has come in handy...the kind with the sticky back...I stick the two sides together so that I make a strap that can wrap around itself ....have used it most often to secure our Zoom to the mic stand, wrap up any cables, etc. ...a must-have on hand for me.
Katie Fasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #18
Major Player

My two (cents);

1. My VeriZoom controller for my NX5u
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/330007-REG/VariZoom_VZ_ROCK_VZRock_Variable_Rocker_for_LANC.html
2. My new Sony Headphones, while the is extra bass, there is so much more on the other end, I never knew I was missing!
MDR-XB500 | Extra Bass Headphones - 40mm | Sony | Sony Store USA
Old July 21st, 2011, 12:03 AM   #19
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Fasel View Post
Coming a little late to this topic, but over the past couple of weeks I cannot tell you how often velcro has come in handy...the kind with the sticky back...I stick the two sides together so that I make a strap that can wrap around itself ....have used it most often to secure our Zoom to the mic stand, wrap up any cables, etc. ...a must-have on hand for me.
I buy the plain stuff (20mm wide), cut them to about 200mm and sew the two bits together...with the ends mismatched so that I have a little tab to grab hold of when I'm undoing it.
Renton Maclachlan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques