DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Who is your favourite? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/499482-who-your-favourite.html)

Edgar Vasiluk August 11th, 2011 04:04 AM

Who is your favourite?

Hi everyone, just wanted to open this thread thinking that it can be interested for everyone.
We all I believe have videographers who we like for their style, website design and probably success in their business.
So tell us who is your favourite and why. Place a link to their website as well.

Edgar Vasiluk August 11th, 2011 04:16 AM

Re: Who is your favourite?

I forgot to mention my favorite. ))
Their names are Julie & Danny and website is: Mintyslippers International Wedding Filmmaker / Cinematographer and wedding video training
I really like their video style, simple to navigate website and I think they doing very good!

Yes Danny, you my favourite! ;)

David Schmaus August 11th, 2011 06:27 AM

31films.com
studiozfilms.com

Noel Lising August 11th, 2011 08:00 AM

My favorites are:

Jason Magbanua - the grand dad of SDE

Jason Magbanua | Wedding Videographer

Cloud Nine Creative- Michaell Buble wedding

Wedding Video and Multimedia | Vancouver | Toronto | United States | Worldwide

Mark Von Lanken- like his pacing, style

Wedding Video by Mark & Trisha Von Lanken | Von Wedding Films

Greg Fiske August 11th, 2011 10:22 AM

Michael Y Wong
Ray Roman
Joe Simon
Artisland
Stillmotion
Visual masterpiece
Jose Ortiz

Osmany Tellez August 12th, 2011 06:47 PM

for me... Oleg

Kren Barnes August 14th, 2011 11:33 PM

Jason Magbanua
Mayad Studios
Paper Cranes
Oleg Kalyan

Joe Thompson August 15th, 2011 08:37 AM

I second MintySlippers. (Danny & Julie are doing one hell of a job, in their market)

Velvetine Studios are also very inspirational.

Jeff Harper August 15th, 2011 09:18 AM

There are so many great ones. But for me, no one touches Pacific Pictures. PACIFIC PICTURES | The Official Blog | 800.677.7206 | info@pacificpictures.net

It all comes down to stye preference. Oleg, and many others just blow our minds on a regular basis, I just like the style of the guys at PP for some reason.

Glen Elliott August 15th, 2011 12:47 PM

Honestly- there are too many to list. Which is an awesome testament to how far our industry has come. It seems the DSLR revolution has unlocked a lot of hidden talent out there. I'm amazed at the volume of quality, artistic work out there these days!

Speaking of Velvetine Studio- Maurice was one of the guys who shot our wedding in the states a few years back. He's a personal friend of mine and have always been a fan of his work.

Same with Jason Magbanua. Jason is in the states right now filming a few weddings. The one this past friday was at a venue 15 minutes from our house! So I was graced by a visit from the man from Manilla in person last friday night after our shoots. It was surreal hanging with Jason at our house- the only other times we've hung out were in seminar (REframe) settings.

Another person's work whom I have great respect for is William Gaff of Human Story Films. Such a unique style and incidentally if we ever had our video edited is the style that I, personally, would want.

Michael Simons August 15th, 2011 05:08 PM

This is a great post and give me the opportunity to check out some of these people and their work! For me, it's StillMotion.

Aaron Mayberry August 16th, 2011 03:22 PM

Studio Z Films
StillMotion
Joe Simon

I'll watch videos from these three any day.

Jeff Harper August 16th, 2011 03:24 PM

I agree, Steve at Studio Z is among the the very best.

Keith Betters August 16th, 2011 08:01 PM

ohh I think you guys left off a huge player in the game....Marrone Video out of toronto is one of the best I have ever seen!

Everything the guy out is simply amazing and his shot creation is something out of hollywood blockbuster!