1st wedding video - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #31
Inner Circle

Re: 1st wedding video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Truong View Post
maybe this can give you some inspiration:
Those guys make very nice videos, it's a 3 man shoot so impossible to do if you work alone, like me, but what I find great as well is that everything they shoot intercuts so well together, which shows they all 3 understand how to handle their dslrs right and I"m sure they all 3 are using the same expensive canon lenses as well. Something like this can only be achieved if you can team up with other equally talented people. But as an inspiration source it can count :)
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #32
Regular Crew

Hi Noa,

I must admit that building a team and finding people who are equally if not better than us is extremely difficult. I am myself in a position where I am looking for people to join me for upcoming projects and it really isn't easy and takes a lot of time and training to make sure everyone is on the same page as far as style and skills are concerned.

But to give you an idea of how nothing is impossible if you really want to push the limits, check out this wedding that was shot solo here:
Carmen + Elton | Florence, Italy | shooting solo on Vimeo
Long Truong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #33
Inner Circle

Yes, seen that one before, I think his grading skills are off the chart. I have not been able to make my dslr colors "pop" like he can or like in this trailer give it a cinematic tone. Wish there would be a tutorial for this.
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #34
Regular Crew

Konrad's work is one of the best. I definitely agree with you guys that he puts his work together very well. I attended a seminar with him and he introduced that solo-shoot piece to us. I think for a one person team he did a great job on that piece. He says you have to have great anticipation but at the end he said he would never do a solo-shoot again, just too hectic. I'm not sure if he was true to his word about solo shooting. I should ask him the next time I see, very cool guy.
Chris Talawe is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques