DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Merry Christmas to all Wedding Videographers (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/512923-merry-christmas-all-wedding-videographers.html)

Chris Harding December 24th, 2012 09:59 AM

Merry Christmas to all Wedding Videographers

Hi Guys

Just a quick post to all weddings videographers all over the globe to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

The clock in Western Australia is now creeping closer to Christmas Day officially so it's the 25th in around 5 minutes time.

Hope you all have a great break for at least a few days and don't eat too much! Then sadly for us it;s back to shooting weddings again. In the meantime hope Santa organises some neat goodies for you too and all the best for 2013

Chris

Chris Hurd December 24th, 2012 10:17 AM

Re: Merry Christmas to all Wedding Videographers

It's been more than 10 years since I started this forum and 17 years since I first went online, but to this day I'm still absolutely floored, absolutely amazed at how easy it is to communicate with folks from the opposite side of the world this way. W.A. is about as far from Texas as one can get without leaving the planet, and despite the contemporary ubiquity of the internet, I'm still flabbergasted that we can trade holiday greetings in near real time with a few taps on a keyboard (hey, I just made it sound as antiquated as Morse code, but hopefully the point is made).

A prosperous 2013 to all!

Long Truong December 24th, 2012 11:24 AM

Merry Christmas!

Stelios Christofides December 24th, 2012 05:35 PM

ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΣΕ ΟΛΟΥΣ. Merry X-mas to all.

stelios

Dave Partington December 24th, 2012 05:56 PM

Ditto. About 6 mins to midnight here in Yorkshire, so you guys in Aus must be half way through already :) Hope Santa brought you lots of toys ;)

Here's to the new year :)

Don Bloom December 24th, 2012 10:10 PM

From the great mid-west of the USA.....I hope everyone's stockings get filled with ALL the toys you're dreaming about, thinking about or hoping for. Or at the very least no coal unless you need it to heat up your house! ;-)
Merry Christmas to all...and to all....a good night!

Tim Bakland December 25th, 2012 12:02 AM

God bless us, everyone.

Todd Mizomi December 25th, 2012 06:17 AM

From here in Hawaii, Mele Kalikimaka to all!

George Kilroy December 25th, 2012 07:57 AM

Joyeux Noël et une nouvelle année prospère from the middle of France.