Looking for a filter to remove red eye in photo montage video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old January 15th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #1
Trustee

Looking for a filter to remove red eye in photo montage video

I have a photo montage video that was given to me by a client to include in their wedding disc. They showed it during their reception and want it included in their disc. I don't have access to the photos that were used to make the montage video. I am going to do a color grading cleanup but I need a way to remove the red eye in several of the photos. Normally I would do this in Photoshop prior to placing the photos in the video however in this case I only have the client supplied montage video. I am looking for a filter that can remove redeye from video. I will cut the video at each photo transition so I can correct each photo as needed. Fortunately the video doesn't have any crossfade transitions.
Jim Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Looking for a filter to remove red eye in photo montage video

Good luck with it !!!!
Chip Thome is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques