iriver or what? - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old December 3rd, 2005, 09:44 AM   #31
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Trojanowski
on the giant squid site they list a right angle adapter. is this something i will need? im purchasing 3 iriver 790's, and three giant squids. one i will get in white, also what does everyone recomend for the cord size????
thnx
I ordered my squid mikes with the right angle adapter because the 895's have the mic input on the side of the unit. I'm not sure about the 700 series though... I *think* the mic jack for those is on the bottom(end) of the unit so a straight jack should be ok. (Please verify this and don't take my word for it).

I ordered mine yeterday (Friday) and received a one-line email from Darren at Squid which simply says,

"Thanks. Your order will be shipped Monday".

I like this - simple and to the point. :)

As far as cord lengths... I orderd 2 and 4 foot cables. Since I've never done this before I'm planning on using the 2 footer in the grooms inside coat pocket. I thought the 4 footer would give me some flexibility with the different garb ministers wear.
Rick Steele is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques