Leave the aisle free? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old February 12th, 2015, 08:34 AM   #16
Major Player

Re: Leave the aisle free?

.... But then I ran into a photographer who said she liked to get wide shots from the back of the church, and could I please move the tripod. So, for the past few years, I've been leaving the aisle empty as much as possible as a courtesy to photographers.

Center aisle is my safety cam with two other cams up front left an right of the B&G. I always tell the photogs that when they want to get that wide shot from the back of church, just tap me on the shoulder and I'll slide back for them to get their shots. It's usually just for a minute or two.
Old February 12th, 2015, 09:45 AM   #17
Major Player

Re: Leave the aisle free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Varga View Post
.... But then I ran into a photographer who said she liked to get wide shots from the back of the church, and could I please move the tripod. So, for the past few years, I've been leaving the aisle empty as much as possible as a courtesy to photographers.
What*I've done in the past, is let the photographer get her/his wide shot at the beginning of the ceremony and then when she/he tells me that they have their shot I will move my tripod to the middle for the remainder of the ceremony.
Daniel Latimer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques