Pre Wedding Videos at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old March 24th, 2015, 09:24 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Pre Wedding Videos

Hi. What ideation do fellow Wedding Videographers use for making a pre wedding video ? Would love some inspirations. Fairly new to the field. Getting few traditional Indian weddings to cover in my area.
Roger Pinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2015, 06:05 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Pre Wedding Videos

I would expect traditional Indian weddings to be somewhat different, especially pre-wedding.. However for my brides that ask for it I do a "love story shoot" which consists of a stedicam shoot around 10 odd minutes at a park or on the beach followed by a simple live interview with each of them with them telling the camera how they met, how they proposed etc etc and those audio snippets are intermixed with the stedicam shoot and set to music.
Chris Harding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques