Artwork, Cases, and USB drives - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old April 8th, 2015, 06:50 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Re: Artwork, Cases, and USB drives

Here is the cheapest option that I found

New Wooden USB 2 0 Memory Flash Gift Stick Pendrive Buy USB Get Free Wood Box | eBay
Franklin Bencosme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2015, 01:57 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Silverman View Post
On a similar topic, I will be transitioning to only offering DVDs and Blu-Rays as a paid option as I'm offering a "Customized USB Drive" as the primary form of delivery. Does anyone work with a company in the US that does a good job of creating custom USB drives with either artwork or engravings?
Mike,
Curious how you will provide the full-length video on a thumdrive. Chill you break up the significant moments into separate video files? Offer one large file? I haven't found a suitable way to translate DVD chapters into a comparable thumb drive presentation.
Also, what video format will you export to?
Ian Atkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2015, 11:17 PM   #18
Inner Circle

I got a manufacturer custom built a box for me. It has an acrylic front pocket that hold a standard 4x6 photos. So I can either print them at home, or send to walmart or CVS to print. So far the prototype looks nice.

I like it this way as it's personalized to the bride and groom. Not just a nice box with my studio logo on it. It has no emotion tie to the couple

Oh it can stand on it's own too.. so it can function like a photo frame :)
Attached Thumbnails
Artwork, Cases, and USB drives-tb4x6.jpg   Artwork, Cases, and USB drives-tbox2.jpg  

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques