Exotic wedding locations at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old December 31st, 2015, 03:17 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Exotic wedding locations

This year I have been in some very nice looking venues but sometimes I see something that makes me dream and hope that a couple one day invites me with them to shoot their wedding, like in a location I just found here: Overwater Wedding Pavilion With Glass Aisle Opens In Maldives | Bored Panda
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2015, 07:19 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Exotic wedding locations

Very cool Noa

The nicest part would be if the couple paid for say, a week, so you could have a holiday as well.

We usually go to the Cocos Keeling Islands when we get a chance for a break and I'd love to do a wedding there ... snow white beaches and turquoise water ...the chance of a free holiday would be a BIG incentive to do one.

Who here has done a really exotic wedding and been paid to stay at the resort for a week???
Chris Harding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2016, 01:37 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I saw this yesterday. It is pretty epic. I'd love to travel and do a destination wedding. :)
Old January 3rd, 2016, 11:58 PM   #4
New Boot

I'm from Sydney, Australia and will be flying to Italy in July to film a wedding in Tuscany at an amazing villa. The couple have paid for return flights x 2 (my wife and our young baby will be coming along) as well as accommodation and car hire for the days either side of the wedding. From there, we're making a 4 week European trip of it. SUPER pumped for this one!

The key now is just to figure out gear so I'm not lugging excess equipment around Europe for a month!
Mitch Phillips is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques