Cleaning up audio at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old September 22nd, 2016, 12:54 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Cleaning up audio

Hello everyone!

I am wondering if there is anyway to clean up the audio issue for the vows in this video:

We had a run in with the church ladies moving our h4n which was connected to our wireless lav mics. so we got the pop you hear in the audio.

We were able to do some clean up but I would love to be able to clean it up more if possible. The priest said he would be willing to let us come in and re record the audio since it was their fault but I just dont feel it would be the same.

Thanks in advance!
Travis Heberling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2016, 04:41 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: Cleaning up audio

Try this link Travis worked for me with a fire engine noise,
Steve Bleasdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2016, 04:27 PM   #3
Major Player

Re: Cleaning up audio

You had intermittent interference, and because it's a broad spectrum sound, you'll be hard pressed to get rid of it. There is some additional cleanup that can be done in Audition, but it's mostly going to be during the quiet portions. Any hits that cover the voice will sound pretty robotic once you try to remove such a broad frequency band.
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques