A wedding clip at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old February 10th, 2006, 04:11 PM   #1
New Boot

A wedding clip

Hi all!
At last i found the way to put a clip on a hosting :P
Please, take a look and give me some feedback.
Its a flash movie, so youll need flash player. This is my first wedding.

http://personales.ya.com/videosdecine/jardin.html

I want to say sharing clips its an excelent way of learning and imporving our skill and techniques. I watch every clip you friendly share and i think i learn a bit on each of them.

If you want to see more of my (ejem) incredible style :D , here is the header for the DVD.

http://personales.ya.com/videosdecine/cabecera.html
Jose Luis Alcaraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2006, 04:37 PM   #2
Regular Crew

I think you did an excellent job. The flash movie was a little to small for me to see well. I see why you used flash for the intro, just curious why you used flash for the rest. Can you tell us that don't know if Flash uses additional compression on the Flash movie.

Mike
Mike F Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2006, 05:58 PM   #3
Major Player

I like it! The DVD intro is pretty cool too. What cameras did you use? Which NLE?
Nick Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2006, 02:28 AM   #4
New Boot

Hi all!

Thks for your comments!
The camera was the FX-1 (I have it a year ago and im more happy every day). The NLE is PP 1.5, with Magic Bullet for the fountain and the kisses takes. The intro movie is made with 3DS Max (The Earth rolling) and AE for the Main Menu.
I convert it to Flash because the free hosting file size limitation, and after test the quality i found Flash work very well. First at all i tried to convert to wmv and the final quality was fine too, but the free hosting I tried have a limitation size for file downloading of about 6Mg or so. Is for that, finally i converted to flash and i think the final result work fine.
Jose Luis Alcaraz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques