'flash frame' transition at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old August 6th, 2006, 06:49 PM   #1
New Boot

'flash frame' transition

Hello All

I need some help finding a transition. I came across it on Eric Hansen's website which is excellent I may add. He say's it is a transition for FCP called flash frame and it is made by "Too Much To Soon". Basically it is flashes some pictuers really fast to the music. Can anyone tell me if their is a transition like this for Sony Vegas or Adobe preimer or any software other than mac since I am not a mac user.

Thanks

Nick
Nicholas Heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2006, 07:22 AM   #2
Sponsor: JET DV

You can definitely do this in Vegas via a script. Just play the timeline pressing "M" to the beat. Then use a "slide show to markers" type script to put a series of images at the markers.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2006, 08:28 AM   #3
Inner Circle

Hey Ed, jsut curious, so u know if that script is a freebie?? I know VASST have that same script for their slideshows, im just wondering if there was a free version out there..
Peter Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2006, 09:33 AM   #4
Sponsor: JET DV

Both Ultimate S and Excalibur can do it. However, both also cost.

There IS a free "slideshow to markers" script. I thought it was on the VASST website. I know I have it if someone needed it.

Here it is:
http://www.vasst.com/resource.aspx?i...6-24c9d208be8f

It's for Vegas 4 and will need to be modified to work in Vegas 5/6 by changing "SonicFoundry" to "Sony".
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques