DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Charming Bridesmaid.... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/74950-charming-bridesmaid.html)

Russell Pearce September 6th, 2006 10:38 AM

Charming Bridesmaid....

Hello all !,
been lurking for ages, thought Id make my first post, Ive just started freelance, doing promotional videos, sports events etc this clip is from a recent wedding.... oh dear

Glad to be onboard this forum

regards Russ.

Clip

Ken Diewert September 6th, 2006 12:06 PM

Russell,

Hahahahahaha!

That's pretty damn funny!

Thanks for sharing.

Bill Mecca September 6th, 2006 02:03 PM

Like school on Sunday.

Kevin Shaw September 6th, 2006 02:46 PM

I'm having trouble getting the clip to play smoothly. Anyone else have that problem?

Rick Steele September 6th, 2006 03:20 PM

:)

Talk about being camera shy... NOT.

Looks like she paused for a reaction. Did she expect a medal?

Joe Allen Rosenberger September 6th, 2006 05:48 PM

...if we only had SMELEVISION, we could then enjoy what the camera op had pass by his nostrils. sniff sniff.

I must say.....out of all the girls in that video, the one who let the blaster is the one who I would have expected something like that from.

Peter Jefferson September 6th, 2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Steele
:)

Talk about being camera shy... NOT.

Looks like she paused for a reaction. Did she expect a medal?

ROFLMAO
No but im sure soon enough she would have gotten a nice medallion for her efforts.. AAAAHAHAHAAHA shut up pete...

Russell Pearce September 7th, 2006 05:42 AM

hehe, she was the grooms brother, I left the clip in the first draft and didnt tell them for a laugh, Ive sent it to "youv'e been framed" a UK home video show were going to split the money £250 :)

Rick Steele September 7th, 2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell Pearce
hehe, she was the grooms brother, I left the clip in the first draft and didnt tell them for a laugh, Ive sent it to "youv'e been framed" a UK home video show were going to split the money £250 :)

You might also check out "Wild Weddings"... a show here in the states on TLC. They pay pretty decent I'm told.

Dan Shallenberger September 7th, 2006 08:43 PM

Hilarious!

I second the Wild Weddings suggestion. Just watched two of them tonight, and this clip definitely belongs on that show. I have to ask, though, how many clips of cake getting smashed into a face is enough... sheesh! They need to mix it up and throw in some gas!

Thanks for sharing

Dan

Craig Terott September 8th, 2006 01:43 PM

My question for you is... is it in the final edit? !!!!

Russell Pearce September 11th, 2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Steele
You might also check out "Wild Weddings"... a show here in the states on TLC. They pay pretty decent I'm told.

Cheers Rick I'll look into that ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig Terott
My question for you is... is it in the final edit? !!!!

haha nah, just the first draft, might upset granny :)

Russ.