presentation of 3 yr old fast highlight at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old October 1st, 2006, 08:52 PM   #1
Major Player

presentation of 3 yr old fast highlight

This event is a significant one in the Mexican Culture. They celebrate the young girl turning 3yrs old with a mass and then a reception to follow. Family booked a high end package and wanted us to film it like a quinceanera. She wanted her daughter getting ready. So no problem at all, we did as she requested. Some things about this clip I didn't do well.

1. Not enough wide shots on the getting ready part 2. The fast motion to slow motion on the formal pics didn't flow to well 3. When panning from the cross to family there's a jump back in the frames 4. When kids are running around the DJ lights the stop motion didn't work. Numbers 2-4 were fixed in their final video. I uploaded this version before it was finished and corrected. Would love your comments on this piece. The entire video had nat sound so this highlight clip didn't need it and the girl wouldn't speak at all.

Monday

www.quincevideo.com/michellefast.wmv
Monday Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2006, 10:02 AM   #2
Major Player

Hey Monday--How're you doing? The link to the clip is not working, bro.
Vin
Vincent Croce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2006, 07:19 PM   #3
Major Player

Hey Vince,
Things have been pretty good on my end. October is slow this year and my asisstant camera man got married today. So I just got back from filming that one. I'm pretty exhuasted. I'll upload the link again and send it to you via email. I removed it cause it had 84 views and not a single post of any type of comments on it. So I figured it wasn't a video of interest so I pulled it. Thanks for the check up

Monday
Monday Isa is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques