final wedding presentation at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old October 12th, 2006, 03:37 PM   #1
Major Player

final wedding presentation

I do a lot of wedding videos each year and am looking for different, better, and unique ways to package my final product. I have been using standard DVD cases as most people probably do, but I recently ran across these smaller leather albums that hold 1 DVD. I would much rather give them a final product in this but they cost a lot ! Any ideas of cheaper ways to get this or other ideas to have a 'stand out' final product?
Matt Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2006, 05:29 PM   #2
Major Player

Leathercraftsmen and Artworks a two of the better known album suppliers. I'm sure there are many more.

Yes, they are expensive, and they look absolutely great! Raise your prices. Couple that with a comprehensive video package and you have a great looking product that will make the right customer accept without question.

There may be easier ways to do this, but I don't know a good resource. I'm thinking of figuring out a way to make my own special albums. Hey, my season is about over. I've got some free time in my future, which is a welcome change. Gotta do something with it.
Old October 18th, 2006, 07:20 PM   #3
Regular Crew

DVD upscale finished product

The nicest DVD book/holder that I can find and have used all this year and part of last is the Renaissance tri fold dvd cover. It is item # RTB CD45-OL
Absolutely beautiful. $50 each but order 12 and you get one free...yahoo!

If you want $5 each, go for the single, leatherish cd holder from art leather I believe...not as nice, but good enough for parents DVD's.

Hope this helps...
Seth Palmer is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques