Adding Trapcode Shine - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old June 27th, 2007, 12:15 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Wakefield View Post
whoah, i actually didn't realise Abobe link only came with Production suite...i couldn't work without it now that i'm used to it, i'm so glad i bought that now!!! (sorry that doesn't help you, but just wanted to air that :)

i'm sure some of the techy answers will help...which monitor/grahics card do you have?

p.s. keeping it on 25fps will be fine...maybe check the codecs/compressions of your output, i assume you've tried uncompressed?
Hi Richard
Do you render it out before adding it into PP2 and if so do you change any of the render settings?
I have tried keeping the frame rate to 25fps but still no joy, so I have increased it to 60 just to see what difference it made and it has now improved it but that then increases the size of the 30secs shot.
Can't win can I?

Wayne
Wayne Greensill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2007, 01:13 PM   #17
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Costanzo View Post
Did you shoot the footage with pulldown of some sort 2:3 2:3:3:2, and if so did you remove the pulldown on import? You can easily tell, if you step through the footage frame by frame, you should run into an interlaced frame or two, followed by progressive frames. If that's the case, you need to handle your pulldown. Just an idea... but that usually gives a pulsing/stuttering look.
Well, that would be a possibility if this was 24p, but it's not. According to the original post this was shot in PAL. So if it was shot in progressive it would be 25p and have no pulldown. Just wanted to chime in with that.

Wayne, could you post an example of the problem you're having? If you need space to host a clip or anything just send me a message and I can help with that.
Old June 27th, 2007, 04:13 PM   #18
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Oveson View Post
Well, that would be a possibility if this was 24p, but it's not. According to the original post this was shot in PAL. So if it was shot in progressive it would be 25p and have no pulldown. Just wanted to chime in with that.

Wayne, could you post an example of the problem you're having? If you need space to host a clip or anything just send me a message and I can help with that.

Ok Mike i will get that sorted
Wayne Greensill is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques