DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   What Happens in Vegas... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/)
-   -   Shortcut to restore pan/crop? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/101137-shortcut-restore-pan-crop.html)

Tony Spring August 12th, 2007 01:32 AM

Shortcut to restore pan/crop?

Does anybody know if there's a shortcut to restore pan/crop to it's original size without having to click on the pan/crop symbol then right click and chose "restore", then close the pan/crop window?

Many thanks.

Don Bloom August 12th, 2007 06:39 AM

I think VAAST has a script somewhere on the site to do that - or you might try Edward Troxel's website to see if he has one. I know it's a part of Excalibur but he might have a seperate script laying around.

Find a post by Edward and click on his signature.

Don

Edward Troxel August 12th, 2007 06:55 AM

Here you go.

Tony Spring August 14th, 2007 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Troxel (Post 727601)

I'd love to look at this link so PLEASE ok my registration Edward.

Edward Troxel August 14th, 2007 07:24 PM

I've been away but I think you're activated now.

Tony Spring August 15th, 2007 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Troxel (Post 729055)
I've been away but I think you're activated now.

Thank you very much, er, but how do I add the script to the Vegas script menu?! I've never used a script before so please bear with me!

Edward Troxel August 16th, 2007 09:15 PM

Just copy it into the "Script Menu" folder in the Vegas folder

c:\program files\sony\Vegas x.0\Script Menu

Tony Spring August 17th, 2007 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Troxel (Post 730221)
Just copy it into the "Script Menu" folder in the Vegas folder

c:\program files\sony\Vegas x.0\Script Menu

ok im being very stupid cos i "select all" and copy but there's no way to paste this in the script menu folder?

Edward Troxel August 17th, 2007 07:51 AM

The link I made pointed to a file that can be saved anywhere. Follow the link above and there's a link to the actual file. Right-click that link and choose "Save Target As..." and simply save it into that folder.

If you're copying text, you would paste that into NOTEPAD and then save the file into that folder. Make sure you save it with the correct file extension (either .js or .cs depending on the script)

Tony Spring August 20th, 2007 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Troxel (Post 730372)
The link I made pointed to a file that can be saved anywhere. Follow the link above and there's a link to the actual file. Right-click that link and choose "Save Target As..." and simply save it into that folder.

If you're copying text, you would paste that into NOTEPAD and then save the file into that folder. Make sure you save it with the correct file extension (either .js or .cs depending on the script)

Thanks very much Edward, finally got it to work.

Right-clicked link, saved-as in script folder, changed "sonicfoundery" to "sony", changed extension to .js ..simple really!! ;)