VASST training for Vegas Pro 8 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old September 27th, 2007, 08:05 AM   #1
Major Player

VASST training for Vegas Pro 8

I just got my DVD yesterday and I am thrilled with its spirit and ease of style. Douglas S. Eagle is a terrific lecturer and seems to have an inherent understanding of what a student needs to see and hear, and in which order information should be presented.

I also like the speed of DSE's delivery which takes into account that this is an interactive tutorial, which is not the same tool as an instructional film.

Vegas Pro 8 is my first VASST product and I just might go and order all the previous ones.

Thanks to the whole crew for an outstanding DVD.
Old September 29th, 2007, 10:43 PM   #2
Regular Crew

I've reviewed my copy and love it too! If I had to 'pick some nits' it would only be that I didn't need the part about downloading .net framework and quicktime. Well, I didn't need 5 minutes of it ;-) Just a minor quibble, but overall, it's a great new tutorial.
Colin Sato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2007, 02:14 AM   #3
Trustee

I would highly recommend their training DVDs.. I have 3 copies for the audio Noise handling, DVD Architect and Colour correction and they are wonderful. Good enuf for a basic user to master the tricks.
Sean Seah is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...