BR on DVD? - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old May 19th, 2009, 08:41 AM   #46

see post #32 in this thread
Bill Ravens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:54 AM   #47
Inner Circle

Tech tip: Authoring and burning Blu-ray discs with Sony DVD Architect Pro 5 is a Sony article that may be of interest to some folks.
Mike Kujbida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 01:59 AM   #48
Regular Crew

I also have a 5 minute video tried to burn a blu-ray project on to a standard dvd-r..it keeps skipping in my sony blu-ray player..bdps350..I will buy a couple of blu-ray dvds tomorrow to see how that works..I guess Im wondering if its just my architect/vegas set up..since switching to a new pc I have had nothing but problems with Vegas..though Vegas 9 seemed to fix a lot of the issues...
Peter Ferriero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:42 AM   #49
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Ferriero View Post
I also have a 5 minute video tried to burn a blu-ray project on to a standard dvd-r..it keeps skipping in my sony blu-ray player..bdps350..I will buy a couple of blu-ray dvds tomorrow to see how that works..I guess Im wondering if its just my architect/vegas set up..since switching to a new pc I have had nothing but problems with Vegas..though Vegas 9 seemed to fix a lot of the issues...
I have experience with this model. The BDPS350 will not accept high bitrates from a dvd-r. Use Vegas or DVDA 5.0 to convert to AVC h.264 at 18 mbps or less and you should be fine if you are using the proscribed workflow, (AVCHD Patcher).
Tom Roper is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...