animated buttons or delayed buttons in arch5?? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old May 21st, 2009, 06:12 AM   #1
Trustee

animated buttons or delayed buttons in arch5??

I have an animated background in Arch5. It is a series of large letters that zoom out and fall into place in the background. The challenge I am having is that the buttons (which are chapters links from Vegas) are static - so what end up happening is the background zooms in at the start of the dvd but the buttons (or the highlights) stay put and don't move which looks really odd - ie; the animated background is moving through the static button. Is there a way around this? Can I have the buttons show up after the animation finishes ( about 5 seconds)? Is there a way of delaying buttons on the timeline for the background? I hope this makes sense.
David Delaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 07:08 AM   #2
Sponsor: JET DV

Yes, DVD Architect has an option for delayed buttons. Just go to the General tab on the right side properties for the menu and change the "Loop Point" to be after the action has occurred.

If you press F1 to open the help file, type in "Delay" in the index tab, you'll quickly find the topics related to this.
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 09:31 AM   #3
Trustee

Thank you a bunch, I will try that tonight when I get home and let you know.
David Delaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #4
Trustee

edited by user.

Last edited by David Delaney; May 24th, 2009 at 02:21 PM.
David Delaney is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...