DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   What Happens in Vegas... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/)
-   -   Orlando area Vegas users - 3 weeks to go (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/25355-orlando-area-vegas-users-3-weeks-go.html)

Edward Troxel April 30th, 2004 12:05 PM

Orlando area Vegas users - 3 weeks to go

Anyone in the Orlando area interested in meeting for a night of discussing Vegas, let me know if you can attend on May 21st. Thanks to Imran Zaidi we have a location. Now I just need to know who plans on attending.

The meeting will be on Friday the 21st. No times have been set yet so that is still a flexible item. I will be arriving in the Orlando area mid afternoon that day. Hope to meet several Vegas users there!

Mike Moncrief April 30th, 2004 01:23 PM

Hello,

Count me in..

Mike Moncrief

Joe Carney May 5th, 2004 10:09 AM

I leave FL and now all this stuff is finally happening. crud:).
I still hope to be in the area, but can't garauntee.

Edward Troxel May 7th, 2004 03:11 PM

Now 2 Weeks

Now we're only 2 weeks out. Just sent an e-mail to everyone who has expressed interest with more details. If you did not get an e-mail and are interested, let me know.

Edward Troxel May 19th, 2004 10:01 AM

Now only TWO DAYS away.

Glen Elliott May 19th, 2004 10:26 AM

Darn- you have to come up north sometime NJ/PA/NY area.

Mike Moncrief May 19th, 2004 12:44 PM

Hello,

Hey Edward can you please post the address and time etc.. for the meeting?? Looking forward to meeting everyone.. Sounds like it will be interesting.. Anything special on the agenda??

Thanks,
Mike Moncrief

Edward Troxel May 19th, 2004 01:20 PM

130 S. Orange Ave.
Suite 150
Orlando

7:00 pm

Jeff Donald May 19th, 2004 02:06 PM

I'll try to make it. You don't mind if a FCP user sits in do you?

Edward Troxel May 19th, 2004 02:18 PM

Of course you're welcome. You can ask anything you want about Vegas too!!!

Imran Zaidi May 19th, 2004 04:12 PM

Hope you can make it Jeff!

If anybody needs some directions that don't seem to be covered by mapquest, or if you have any questions about the location, feel free to email me. imran (at) theseventhlevel.net

We will have a nice little InFocus LP250 digital projector so you can hook up your laptop if you wish (also has an S-Video connector if you have a DV walkman or camera), and there will be easy access to Internet, both wired and wireless B and G.

The exact mapquest-able address is:

130 S. Orange Ave.
Suite 150
Orlando, FL 32801

If you're familiar with the area, this is right near the corner of Orange Ave. and Church St., right across the street from the huge vacant lot where the McCrory's building just got demolished. Follow the stairs up next to Siegel's mens clothing store. Try not to browse in the store. The prices may make you cry.

Edward Troxel May 19th, 2004 08:42 PM

I'll also have a laptop there with Vegas 5 and DVDA 2 if anyone has something they wish to demonstrate.