Another clip I did in Vegas.... - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old August 8th, 2004, 08:20 AM   #16
Wrangler

Thank you and yes it did take a few evenings. I'm sure many could look at it and think it was created in one sitting. Not only does the timing of the cuts take time but artistic decisions and changes really add to the tally too. I'm famous for practically finishing a peice then going back and rewroking it. Quite annoying by I can't help myself. Thanks again.
Glen Elliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2004, 02:51 PM   #17
Trustee

Glen, beautiful! I could not open the second link. I am considering getting the vegas, and am going to download the free demo this weekend. I* have been doing linier editing for years and last year got a new computer with Movie Maker 2 included. Lots of fun, but I think I need something better. Question, what was the book by Ed and Gary you refered to? Is vegas user friendly? Bob Safay
Bob Safay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2004, 03:08 PM   #18
Wrangler

Thank you.
The only book that I have is by Douglas Spotted Eagle. Gary and Spot both have training DVDs available. Highly recommended.

Btw, you couldn't reach the 2nd link because I had to take it down to make room for this:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...threadid=30371
Glen Elliott is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...