How to sync 5D2 audio with XDCAM EX? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old October 20th, 2009, 12:20 AM   #1
Trustee

How to sync 5D2 audio with XDCAM EX?

I have footages from both but I realised the audio drifts. I have no club how to do it scientifically as the XDCAM footage is through out the interview but the 5D2 is only bits and pieces.

The 5D2 is processed via Neoscene so it is 29.97p but the XDCAM EX is 25p. Any suggestions?
Sean Seah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2009, 05:16 AM   #2
Regular Crew

You can do this automatically with Plura Eyes software from Singular Software (Singular Software). Very afforadable too. For takes shorter than say 20 minutes I expect not much drift.
Mario Vermunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #3
Trustee

Does plural eyes conform the footages? I tried the H4n + 5D2 with Plural eyes but not XDCAM EX plus 5D2 from Neoscene yet. Will have a go tonight.
Sean Seah is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...