DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   What Happens in Vegas... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/)
-   -   Issues installing MB Mojo in vegas8 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/468867-issues-installing-mb-mojo-vegas8.html)

Marcus Martell December 3rd, 2009 03:36 PM

Issues installing MB Mojo in vegas8

Hola guys,
i just wanted to know if anybody outthere had issues installing MOJO...
just purchased the suite but.....it doesn't appear on the fx!
thx

Marcus Martell December 10th, 2009 02:08 PM

I ve just noticed that i can't even install MBLooks cause everytime i finish installation it appears an alert saying: regsvr32 problems with the DLL.....

Anybody of you ?

thx

Mike Kujbida December 10th, 2009 06:19 PM

What OS are you running?
MB Movie Looks HD works fine for me on 32-bit XP Pro SP2.

Marcus Martell December 11th, 2009 04:33 AM

XP 32 bit.I had just few hors of sleeping last night cause i thought installing sp3 could fix it but....nada!
Mike could you explain me where did u put the folder wth the bullets and mojo?
THe site recomends C/program files...i was wondering if it's c/programs/Vegas/ and wich folder with plugins???
So i hope the mistake is in the destination of the folder.Thank you for trying to help your lil Hermano from EU

MM

Mike Kujbida December 11th, 2009 05:37 AM

Marcus, it's in C:\Program Files\Magic Bullet Looks Vegas and in Vegas (Pro 8 and Pro 9) it shows up in my Video FX tab.
If this still doesn't work for you, I'd send an email to Red Giant support as I've found them to be quite responsive.

Marcus Martell December 11th, 2009 05:58 AM

I sent a few mails....but it seems we can't fix it.So desperate...

Mike Kujbida December 11th, 2009 08:06 AM

I really wish I could help but I'm as stumped as Red Giant is as to why this isn't working for you :-(

Marcus Martell December 11th, 2009 12:09 PM

Mike, maybe something is changing right now.....
I finally can open MBlooks on the video fx tab but what i first notice is that differently from the MBeditors i used to work in my old job the different video fx(i mean the eyes of vegas fx) don't appear on the scroll down fx. If u wanna see the mb u have to click on the cross on the clip right?Please let me know
now i'll try to install mojo

Mike Kujbida December 11th, 2009 08:47 PM

Here's what it looks like in my Video FX tab.

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/members/...looks-hd-2.jpg

Marcus Martell December 12th, 2009 02:53 AM

Have a different look.It appears the sign magic bullet with the yellow lil square and on the righ(when shoul appear the Vegas eye there's written Default).BTW i didn't install mojo.Don t know what to think

Thank you mike 4 taking time to pay attention to help me out.

Ian Stark December 13th, 2009 07:44 AM

Guys, I'm getting a bit lost here - are we talking about a problem with MB Mojo or MB Looks?

Marcus Martell December 13th, 2009 03:13 PM

Hi i have issues with both!My pc is very powerful running Nvidia fx3600 and can't use this bundle...i m verydisappointed!
The only thing has changed is that now i can see MAgic bullet on the scroll down but on the right i can't see all the effects as MIKE shows.....I can go into mblooks cliccking on the yellow button next to the scroll down effects but once i get in into the mblooks window i can edit and save the customized effect so i ll find em on the "vegas-eye effect window".Sure something is not going straight!

MOJO???
even if i have installed on my pc c/program files/sony vegas mojo folder...NADA no signs of MOJO on my pc.It appears the same alert i reported above.
What can i do guys?The thing that make me thing bad is that the support is not payng too much attention to my case

Marcus Martell December 22nd, 2009 04:13 AM

Seems nobody had this issue.......

Ian Stark December 22nd, 2009 04:28 AM

Marcus, can you please post a screenshot showing the whole of the Vegas UI when you are having the problems with Mojo and Looks. I was having a little difficulty following your explanations of where you are having the problem and how it manifests itself.

I carry absolutely no weight at Red Giant but I am one of their beta testers so I may be able to ask the question more directly to the support team. I'm suprised they haven't been very responsive - I always believed them to be a very active and helpful team.

A couple of questions:

What version and build of Vegas are you using?

Have you tried reinstalling Vegas? It's a fairly non-committal suggestion, but it has solved many varied issues in the past, often without knowing why!

Are you installing Looks and Mojo with all the recommended defaults?

Are there any error messages during the install?

Have you tried installing JUST Looks or JUST Mojo, not both together?

When reinstalling, are you completely removing traces of the previous install?

Do you know the version and build numbers for the copies of Looks and Mojo (or can you give the .exe file dates, which may help identify which build?)

Are these the demo versions or have you bought them?

Some of these questions may be completely irrelevant but they will no doubt be asked by Red Giant support.

Ian . . .

Marcus Martell January 22nd, 2010 05:48 PM

Wassup IAN,thx 4 taking time to save me for throwing the pc out of the window...Spent400$ and not receiving attention from red giant is not worth .....
I bought em
I run SOny vegas 8 32 bit
i didn t use cc cleaner
Can i have your mail so i llsend you a screenshot?
Serial :
Magic bullet vegas Mojo1.1