DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   What Happens in Vegas... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/)
-   -   Vegas 9 bonus software? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/469437-vegas-9-bonus-software.html)

Dale Guthormsen December 14th, 2009 01:39 PM

Vegas 9 bonus software?

When i purchased 9 we were given an option of bonus software, I had picked sound forge.

Now that 9 is working so well on my 64 bit platform I have started using it regularly.

I had download sound forge and never used it.

Now it asks for a serial number!!

Anyone know how i collect that?

Mike Kujbida December 14th, 2009 01:52 PM

Dale, when you got the email with your Pro 9 serial number, you should have also gotten the necessary serial numbers for the bonus software.
If you no longer have this email , you can still get it online in the My Account - My Orders section of the Sony site.

p.s. are you suffering through the very frigid temps where you are?

Dale Guthormsen December 14th, 2009 03:37 PM

Thanks Mike,

I was out yesterday, -27 and was shooting, hard on the hands.

Was going out today, -25 and a 20 mile per hour wind, staying in and working on a project!!

I will go to sony and see, and get back.

Edward Troxel December 14th, 2009 03:41 PM

If you can't find it where Mike indicated, just call Sony Customer Service and they can help you with that type of information.

Ron Cooper December 14th, 2009 05:30 PM

Dale,

I misplaced all my S/ns & my local Sony agent had no problem emailing them to me a while back.

Struth, it doesn't get that cold in my freezer in winter and we even thought it pretty chilly in Banff in summer !

RonC.
(love Sydney in winter !)

Mike Kujbida December 14th, 2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Cooper (Post 1460304)
Struth, it doesn't get that cold in my freezer in winter and we even thought it pretty chilly in Banff in summer !

I guess we Canadians are tougher than you Australians :-)
Anything over +15° C. is t-shirt & shorts weather for me!!
You've never "lived" until you've been outside in -40 weather - and that's without the windchill factored in.

John McCully December 14th, 2009 10:43 PM

Well, this conversation brings forth a smile, and nearly a tear. I lived 18 years in Canada and now I’m back in New Zealand (not to be confused with Australia) and yes, frequently visited Saskatoon in minus you-name-it. I absolutely do not miss the frigid winters, but I really really miss the people…

Dale Guthormsen December 15th, 2009 08:28 PM

Good evening,

Well, I emailed sony and no response yet. guess I will get on the phone tomarrow.

Pretty nice today only -18 fair amount of snow falling all day and wind at only 10 to 15.

15 is toasty, we keep our furnace set at that!

I have lived here in Sask for 32 years and definitely some of the friendliest people in the world.

You break down on the road side and usually the first vehicle stops for you, and odds are you probably know them or a relative.

I am not a city person, but Saskatoon is one of my favorites in the world. I lived "a little bit south of Saskatoon" for a couple years.