Cineform from Videoguys....... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old April 14th, 2010, 04:45 AM   #1
Trustee

Cineform from Videoguys.......

Hey guys, just bought Cineform Neoscene from the Videoguys in NY. Im in Australia, I thought it would just be a digital download, but, even though there is no postage marked on the order, I just got an email receipt looking like it will be posted.
What do they post? a CD?
anyone know how this is meant to work?
I kind of wanted it now ( yes I know I sound like a child, lol)
thanx for any insights
Gerald Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:22 AM   #2
Major Player

I ordered from them several months ago and it was a digital download. For some reason I either didn't get the auto-email with instructions, so emailed their Videoguys support with my order info and got digital download instructions the next day.

I found the digital download a little complicated, there were some mystical delays between supplying my computer ID and being able to download the software successfully. After about an hour of unsuccessful attempts, Cineform finally recognized my computer for the download although I did the exact same procedure. If you find that your first download attempt doesn't work, you may want to take a break and come back an hour or so later and try again versus trying to rush it. I may have just hit them on a bad server day or something.
Roger Shealy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:51 AM   #3
Trustee

thanks Roger, its not just me then,lol.
Ill email them and hopefully ill get my instructions.
cheers
Gerald Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 06:43 AM   #4
Major Player

I bought NeoScene from them about two weeks ago and was also expecting instant activation - they seem to work on a manual system during office hours I think. Took a few hours before I got my serial which was a bit annoying but not life threatening. Download NeoScene from Cineform's website and wait for your serial to be emailed through to you.
Nicholas de Kock is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...