Sub-Menus in DVD Architect at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old June 29th, 2010, 04:37 AM   #1
New Boot

Sub-Menus in DVD Architect

First off, I want to thank this forum's members for providing lots of useful info and answering my questions in the past. Someone always seems to have the answer I need.

So, I created a sub-menu in DVD Architect so the viewer can select between three separate audio tracks for a photo montage, and I'd like the first object highlighted on that menu to be a button for the first audio track, instead of a link to the main menu (which is assigned by default). But I can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Last edited by Sie Callebs; June 29th, 2010 at 07:20 AM.
Sie Callebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:28 AM   #2
Sponsor: JET DV

You do have some options here to do this. Try this:

Option 1: On the left side, find that menu with the links listed underneath. Drag the link back to the main menu BELOW the button links. They would normally be selected in the order they are listed.

Option 2: On the main menu, select the link for the sub-menu. On the right-hand side are properties for that menu link. Click on the "Action" option in the properties. There you will find the Destination item and Destination Button. You can select the button you want highlighted beside the "Destination button".
Edward Troxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2010, 07:23 AM   #3
New Boot

Awesome! Thanks for the fast response, Edward. Now I can get these graduation DVDs in the mail to my customers today.
Sie Callebs is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...