DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   What Happens in Vegas... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/)
-   -   lost who posted in header... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/what-happens-vegas/529271-lost-who-posted-header.html)

Leslie Wand August 2nd, 2015 01:28 AM

lost who posted in header...

seem to have lost details of who posted message.

anyone else seeing, or rather NOT seeing this detail*?

ALSO, can only access my profile in controls. everything else is dead? is this normal?

*age - perhaps it was never there in the first place?

btw. sill can't access settings under control?

Edward Troxel August 2nd, 2015 05:38 AM

Re: lost who posted in header...

I can see your name and details to the left of this post text. Is that what you are referring to?

Leslie Wand August 2nd, 2015 07:40 AM

hi edward....

do you mean 'signature' or whatever it's called at the bottom of my post?

i thought, though now am doubting, that the senders name showed up in the blue bar above the post?

i know a great many people use a 'signature', but i replied to a post the other day that had no identifier other than the date on the left and #number on the right in the blue.

perhaps i'm getting delusional ;-(

btw. still can't access settings under controls?

Don Bloom August 2nd, 2015 10:04 AM

I can see all the information right where it belongs.
Name, where you're from, date you joined DVi and total number of posts. Everything seems normal.

Edward Troxel August 2nd, 2015 11:35 AM

Everything is appearing normal to me.

Leslie Wand August 2nd, 2015 05:09 PM

funny, today all is well....

don't you just hate it when 'things' happen ;-)

Christopher Young August 2nd, 2015 07:44 PM

Hi Leslie ~

How's it all going up there in the Hunter?

You know it was full moon over NSW on 31 Jul at 8:42 PM. Might have just been a residual effect of that.
Or as my doc says with a grin "Don't worry we all misplace our keys occasionally. You will end up remembering where you left them. You only need to worry when you find them and say 'I wonder what these things are for?'" Cheeky ****** doc. I just tend to put these things down to 'senior moments' or brain fade :))

Chris Young
CYV Productions
Sydney

Chris Harding August 2nd, 2015 08:35 PM

Hi Leslie

I know that the site does do an update/purge sometime over a weekend our time and I have had issues during those periods ...it was probably just Chris working on the site and changing things?

Chris

Leslie Wand August 2nd, 2015 11:29 PM

thank you chris x 2.

1st chris: brilliant days, freezing nights - but i wouldn't have it any other way. hope you're doing ok down there.

my doc wanted to prescribe me some antibiotics for a sore throat - told him i only do recreational drugs nowadays. he did a double take and burst out laughing. wiped the smile of his face when i said i'd come back when he'd finished practicing...

2nd chris: there's nothing like a good purge - as long as you know it's coming or have taken the required mediation to bring it on.

again, thanks everyone for your help and patience...